Join Paul McCartney in London – the unique interactive experience, from the the comfort of your own home
Paul McCartney is the Beatle who is most connected with London, from the 1960s when he starting living here, until this day. Visit many locations associated with his life and work here, including
• Paul McCartney’s offices where Paul can be seen occasionally
• where Paul lived with the family of his girlfriend Jane Asher
• the house he has owned since 1965
• Clubs and art galleries he used to frequent in the 60s and how Paul was really the ‘avant garde Beatle’
• Hear stories of Paul recording some of his most iconic solo records at a central London studio – outside of which your guide, Beatles author, archivist and analyst Richard Porter met Paul many times
This is a live online tour, and that there will be a Q & A session at the end. It is a great opportunity to meet fans from around the world!
I am Richard Porter, author of the book Guide to the Beatles London; writer and presenter of The Beatles’ London’ DVD; and a guide of 30 years experience. I was the President of the London Beatles Fan Club for 10 years and was a former winner of the ‘Beatles Brain of Britain’ competition. I organised the celebrations for the 50th anniversary of the Beatles crossing Abbey Road, and was on the committee that erected a blue plaque to commemorate the Beatles famous ‘Rooftop concert’ at 3 Savile Row. In short, I am Super Fanatical Beatles Fan!