Welcome to Beatles expert Richard Porter’s Beatles London Film Locations Tour live and interactive virtual experience!
This online tour is a unique opportunity to join the Beatles as they were making Help!, Let it Be and A Hard Day’s Night in London, and meet other fans from all over the world, from the comfort of your own home.
- Buy a ticket to ride to see sights from the Beatles iconic films!
- See the lovely gardens where the videos for Paperback Writer and Rain were shot,
- The pub where Ringo encounters a tiger in Help!
- And Twickenham Film studios, where many of the Beatles films were created.
- Do you know where the Beatles met the Rolling Stones? Come on this tour to find out
This is a live online tour, and that there will be a Q & A session at the end. It is a great opportunity to meet fans from around the world!
I am Richard Porter, author of the book Guide to the Beatles London; writer and presenter of The Beatles’ London’ DVD; and a guide of 30 years experience. I was the President of the London Beatles Fan Club for 10 years and was a former winner of the ‘Beatles Brain of Britain’ competition. I organised the celebrations for the 50th anniversary of the Beatles crossing Abbey Road, and was on the committee that erected a blue plaque to commemorate the Beatles famous ‘Rooftop concert’ at 3 Savile Row. In short, I am Super Fanatical Beatles Fan!